Thursday 15 October 2015

Solution: CanYouHackIt - Logic Challenge 2

Leave a Comment

Ok, so, on to our next challenge in the journey.

Site: CanYouHackIt (http://canyouhack.it/)
Challenge: Logic > Logic Challenge 2 > Riddle Me This

So the challenge goes like this


So what comes to your mind..?
I am guessing a few points which may have crossed your mind at least once while solving this.

- Should I search a few first lines on google to find the exact riddle ?
- Should I look into source of the page to find some clue ?
- Should I look/ask into the discussion forum about hint ?
- You may have tried a few failed guesses before realizing the point here...

The riddle actually is not making any sense.. It is like below one
" Roses are Red,
My Name is Dave,
This Poem Makes No Sense,
Microwave"

But if you read it carefully, it asks something in the last line..
"Can you guess the riddle?"
So now the though should hit your mind that it is asking for the answer in Yes/No format rather than anything else.

Yes, the answer is "No".. Be aware of using capital N while typing No, I tried "no" in the first guess and it told me that it is a wrong answer.. So final answer is "No"..


There is no relevant information about this challenge, it only teaches you to first try basic thing before anything difficult.. 
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment